Details of conference session timetable and list of participants will be published here when available.
The conference program comprises invited lectures, oral and poster presentations during plenary, oral and poster sessions. The topics cover a wide range of scientific research that bridges the gap between basic science and applications of thermoelectricity. The range of topics covered includes:
- Theoretical concepts in thermoelectricity and basic approaches
- New and improved thermoelectric materials
- Low dimensional thermoelectric structures
- New developments in measurement techniques and preparation methods
- Novel approaches to thermoelectricity
- Applications in thermoelectric refrigeration and electricity generation
- Thermoelectrics commercialization and marketing
The Conference program includes a welcome reception and registration at House of Scientists on Sunday 9 September, three lunches buffet style (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday), conference dinner on Tuesday 11 September and accompanied tour of the City, boat outing along Odessa sea shore and Farwell Party on Wednesday 12 September.
The official language of the Conference is English
Submitted by ztadmin on Mon, 2006-12-18 21:34.